Sunday, January 3, 2010

2/1/10 ~g3nTiNg~(1st day)

today afternoon i go to genting
after we bring our things
we go to genting to see dont no what concert
1st day we go there we take many pic
cause the christmas de things very beautiful
we go shopping n go to see where can play
we go to snowland 1st then
me n brother go to play basketball
1st day we got 800+ de tickets
then we find where can change the things
at the night we go to see the bowbling can play or not
at night the bowbling very beautiful
but waiting de ppl so many want wait more 10 ppl
each ppl play 1 game also want to wait 10 hour
so we check other day n sleep early

     ~very beautiful  n many ppl take photo~

   ~my cousin sister , my sister , brother n me~

~the snowland not very beautiful n just can take photo~

            ~the bread got smell de~

      ~my father bought a new jacket~

             ~at the night of the bowbling~
-----------------------F--I--N--I--S--H-------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment