Wednesday, June 16, 2010

16/6/10~sleppy~

WAKE UP!!!!!(my mom say)
yesterday 1:00a.m slp thn she say tmr got tuition
so i wake up eat breakfast(milo) then go tuition
when i want go in to the tuition sente,
the place is locked n no ppl at there =.="
OH STUPID!!!!my mom haven comfom got
tuition or not thn want me go to try the new tuition
so we go bck quickly....=.=""
when go bck home i want slp but cant slp liao
that day is大日子so i help my mom(sien)
after that i go play com lo, thn wei guang call me
he say later 2:00p.m want come my house play
OH MY GOD!! i dont no how =.=""
finally they also come liao ..
1st they see me play com game(dota)
then me feel so ......, so open the horor movie
let them see
all see until very shuang ^^
at 6:00p.m i same go to playground with sa po n petty
yesterday sa po's mom scold her thn say dont let her go out liao
but today can wor (za dao)
so we play until 7:15 go bck liao...
at night also sien, after dinner i play until 10:30
thn go down see FIFA WC with my father
that match is 西班牙vs瑞士..
finally is 0-1, i shocked 西班牙lose le
西班牙always pro de mah but lose liao
my father say the ppl who 赌ball the will lose many money
thn today morning see the newspaper england perball is 1 millian
haiz... sien
but friday i go jusco, saterday go sunway lagoon, sunday go ..^^
shuang!!
-------------------------F--I--N--I--S--H------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment