Friday, June 18, 2010

18/6/10~jusco sien~

today wake up then wait sa po's telephone
hope she can go de, but her mom did give
so sien liao lo me call hong ng but no ppl answer
thn call walter , his brother say he go out tuition liao
see like all ppl 放飞机with me ~.~""
when at 11:30 walter come my house liao
thn hong ng suddenly call me say want me wait him
wah suddenly all ppl gt go liao expect sa po
when we go to jusco liao we saw nicholes n his sis
thn we wait ying ying them at star there
thn together go to buy ticket
since buy ticket start me very very sien liao
no 1 want to walk with me ~.~ dont no why
thn me 1 person stand at there lo (sa po miss u ~.~)
after that they decided to see the movie call
"THE HUNTING LOVER" this is the most stupid movie
i haven seen before lo sien dao me slp at there
after that they go to the wt "gas online"
the stupid walter take wrong ways to there
so we walk liao a big round n then go there(so hot!!)
at there i call a soda to drink RM5 per soda ~.~
finally sze meng go give all the money thn say he qing de
he take liao 2 RM50 n give the person
we all shocked n decided to give bck money to him
we all take his wallet n put the money inside
after that we go bck jusco shopping with the girls
when 6:00 we out there n call my brother to fetch us
he say 6:30 fetch us so we go in again ~.~
when bck home me very tired oo....
go bath n eat ...
sunday want go to sunways shuang XD
hope dont boring like today lah!@#%^&*()_+
------------------------F--I--N--I--S--H------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment