Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dont have time!!!!!!

morning 6:30 all wake up le , haha no need i call..
7:20 reach school , and did't see u...
then got see your preformance , walao shock!! XD
when still sitting n see my sis take the SPM straight A
behind got a bak ci keep shouting!!"Wow!!, Wow!!" = =''

when recess u give me the book n seen very angry...
Sry lo!! , forgive me lar!!!
then cll me got exam le...

start exam , kah wai go see the exam paper 1st
then know le novel is "Persoalan"
i wirte the novel 1st , the start ringkasan n then 2 eassy ...
when i finish 2nd eassy n write le 1st paragragh of 3rd eassy,
miss thean come in and say "15 minutes left..."
walao eh!!
hear dou want fainted le , then quickly cin cai wirte
BM "mou hei mong" liao lar , haizzz

when sleeping , my bro call me up n say want go swimming with sis boh??
then think le damn long , dont want lar
then hong ng call me go to cycle . then i 顺便 go find u lo....
u like not angry me le , thx ya^^
O(∩_∩)O谢谢O(∩_∩)O谢谢

永不放弃!! ↖(^ω^)↗加油

No comments:

Post a Comment