Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lose again!!

Today morning 6:00 wake up jor , n start prepare my things....
when reach , we still want wait teacher n 2 ppl....
when the competition start , me 10:00 play ....
i play with chong hwa student...
n i lose......
haiz.... sad lo, single always lose n i did't have play double!!
next year under 18 , i sure want double if not wait lose only...

when 2:00p.m i go back with my cousin , n en,kuzailan go play my cousin ^^
then i go back his house play facebook
and he cook "roti bakar telur cheese" for me n "mee goreng" also..
we 2 eat until damn full n drink a cold sandy...

tmr also dont no can go competition there see or not , haiz...
hope teacher let me go lar ^^
(ponteng again) haha XD

my cousin cooking roti for me!!













this is the "roti telur bakar cheese"













next , the mee gorong!!













finish!!
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment