Monday, April 30, 2012

WOW, fantastic baby~

Merentas desa day..
step in the PA room and nobody was there..
i know i am late..=_=''
rush to padang and start to help..

for sure, it is ladies first..
then the boys follow..
8.15 we start to run..

At first, i was running with andrew,
but then he too slow..
then i run myself, so lonely.. :'(
9 i reach the school, it was so late adi..
my T-shirt was totally wet..
and feel faint soon.. @@

many ppl were sat at tapak and waiting for others..
i was hiding inside the PA room.. =(

when the event finish..
people was dismiss so boring and so quiet..
my "feel" suddenly came..
i played "crazy frog" cause there are the most rock song in PA..
but then those ppl want "fantastic baby"
Leanne set mic and i take out my phone play the song..
whole tapak were full of happness and highness..

followed by "I am the best"..
suddenly feel like i became a DJ.. XD
when playing the "blue", miss thean was came and ask
"who inchange this room?"
"switch it off, they should go back home by now"
I quickly switch it off and close the PA room..
Mission completed.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment