Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bye November~

so fast december adi lu~
i haven start my revision form 4 after i get the wrost result..
but many people went to my house play..
every week different gang~
but the crazy member are maintain.. XD

they play WII, lami (one kind of mah jong), mah jong and sing K..
they can enjoy because my mom in vietnam and my sis at genting that time~
but now can't everyday come adi lu~
sorry hui ying~ =D
see this and laugh loudly~ muahahaha
ya~ i know what u thinking, they are mat~!!

deng deng deng deng~
my dai ga jie learn bicycle adi~
the process of learning..
teacher ~ Wei guang 



jeat yinn still learning lar~
still lose me a bit.. =P

Here is a joke~
i was chatting with a friend, then after i said hi, i lost my patient and go play dota..
after that i paste the copied link for her, the result was totally wrong~ XDD


Swimming time~
beside us, sze meng and kah wai join us~
do a lot of crazy things during that time~
ok~ 18SX now~
小弟弟&小妹妹们~ close your eyes lo wei~
 
my dec coming soon~
hwaiting~!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment