Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gan Jiong~

First time drive leh, for sure wnat to write xia~
i though the uncle will let me drive start from school, but no.. :3
he took me to the learning centre then only start..
At first the crash, brake, handbrake, gear and the oil was so complicated..
Deng, i keep (sei fo) in the centre..

after that steady a bit only go out..
so gan jiong when go out lor~
I always can't feel the car shaking then sei fo liao..
have to put a bit bit bit bit crash then only add a bit bit bit bit oil..
OMG, ci gek!! but the leg so tired..

I go until batu cave there, and every road seen the same,
cause i only see the road and not the background..
my weakness is  the turning point, that time uncle have to help me tim..
like fighting when the uncle, when turning, my hand dont no put where jor~ XD
tmr 8am still got another class..
uncle said me want fast but always wrong.. :'(
STEADY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment