Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Form 4 is just suck... =_=''

damn it, today my timetable is totally full of tuition...
6.15 wake up, then sleep at class ^_^ weeeeee~
after school got chinese period,
need to stay back tim~
but many ppl are not going, so.....
Hehe, go back sleep better.. XD

2.30pm start tuition BM, until 4pm..
then bro say go eat KFC at tesco..
cincai lo, i also hungry adi..
go back home fetch grandpa then go..
5.15 just reach home..
then straight lie on bed.. ZzzZzz jor..

wake up lo!! tuition ar..!!
i saw my phone, wow!! adi 6.30pm
my tuition start at 6.30 also.. damn it =_=''
quickly go now eat then 6.45 go jor..
after Bio tuition, michelle fetch me go to BI tuition..
coz we always tuition at same place..
then 10pm only finish my tuition..
haih... tmr still want wake up early,
and i hungry now D=

20 DAYS MORE LIM BE'S BIRTHDAY!!
=D got some excited, coz my birthday at CNY
de 初八... at night sure very shuang geh.. =D
waiting lu.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment