Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Huat ar!!!

happy chineses new year..
during new year, very tired and no time to blog.. ~.~''
1st day of new year gambling with bro and grandma,
until 4am.. XD
i win le RM15+ happy =D

2nd day..
balik niang jia..
very excited.. XD
all my cousin is gambling there...
take a lot ang pao and win a lot money..
these are the activities everyyear I do.. =_=''
after that, go back home rest a while...
all sleep le accpet me, play com alone..

then got ppl came to visit our house le..
so regret that i did't sleep just now.. =_=''
they come after dinner and play until very late...
when 1.30, i very sleepy adi and go to bed..XD

today, boring la, no earn dou money and keep sleeping in the car..
skip...
tmr 11am want go to airport le.. =(
miss my ang paoesssssssssssss and moneyssssssssssss..
so sad, dad always choose wrong date outstation.. =_=''
miss my friends too, i will buy a lot souvenir geh, dont worry..XD

3 more days is my birthday.. =)
so fast..
every year i was the 1 who planing my birthday..
so bored and tired.. =(
hope next year i will have a surprise when birthday.. =)
who will be the 1 who give me surprise leh.. ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment