Sunday, April 18, 2010

11/4/10 ~father's new office~

today is sunday so we follow father to the office
after breakfast n 30 minites cause my father
new office at shah alam.....
1st we go to pick plants to plant at new office
there got many mosquito n so hot..
we pick liao many plants n go office liao...
we go to the new office liao then start planting
1st I put the water into the hard soil then the soil
become more stickly hard to lossen
then my father help to loss it
after that we start plant it our peluh
like bath after that the whole shirt was wet
my father just stand at there n see us do=(
then i got tuition de but  my mom see me
so tired so cancel it adi=P..














                    ~the zhu long chao~
                        ~the soil n fats~
        ~we have a lorry we put the plants~
            ~we buy the plants~
             ~my qing qi(left) n the boss(right)~
                         ~beautiful???~
                              ~see its skin~
                              ~so beautiful~
                  ~still have bee inside~
                   ~the tree so tall~
                            ~office~
                       ~see my father=)~
              ~my mom watering the plants~
                     ~got plants liao=)
--------------------------F--I--N--I--S--H----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment