Thursday, April 8, 2010

8/4/10 ~Thrusday~

today the class very boring ....
so i bring my word paper go to draw table^.^
draw liao so nice...(自恋) ^.^
this day wen li always see beside me cause
very sien want talk to me , bing jiun n yew zane...
the BM teacher sot7 liao...no ppl talking also scold us...
when recess, bing jiun want me to pei him cause want to kao lui^.^
i pei him walk until kantin but he also noob de...
scare to qian shou ..
after buy things he go to kao lui liao...
when we boring at the class tangga came our class
he catch liao petty n yew zane cause the hair no pin..
1st is give a rotan only, but tangga see petty the fingernail
very long so call them follow him...(haha)
when the last school bell rang, we all go out quickly..
bing jiun go to kao lui lo ....
when at the school gate, i saw bing jiun ..
he say he 牵了yvonne the hand...
then we go home liao..........
---------------------------F--I--N--I--S--H--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment