Sunday, April 18, 2010

18/4/10 ~ice island's fire mountains~

today is sunday, last sunday also go to new office
today go to office 2 today got line liao can play game
i go there n open facebook n play games
after that i n my sister very sien so we pei
grandmother to see the new office then we see
1 big dogs n 3 small dags me n my sister go to play'
the small white dog ..
1st time the small dog follow us after that it boring adi
n dont want follow so we take the biscuit to let them eat
finally the white come out liao n i take it go to bath
the dog want escape from my sister n me but
we lock the door of toilet n bath it
the dog was very cold until it shiver
so we quickly make is dry n take it go out
after that i saw the newspaper say the ice island the
fire mountain got smoke so many ppl cant get in aeroplane
so the share(go check kamus) lost liao 23milian
if the fire mountain really come out
whole world will get in like 2012 somethings
so people this day want to do what things
brave a bit to do if not..........................
newspaper write the not me go to see ba(xin zou)



----------------------------F--I--N--I--S--H------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment