Friday, April 23, 2010

23/4/10 ~the bee so big!!~

today morning got badminton so 8:30a.m
wake up liao , when i go down i hear 2 dog's
barking but the bark is so ..............
i go out and see, i saw xin ren n can wai
pass by my house .......
9:30 i go to starplus and fight with andrew n ah kit
3 round then 10:45 we go bck liao
after bath n eat i walk to skul at 12:10p.m
i go there very sien n think today is the last day
of orentasi so i go give signature
who come take with me , I also give de^^
i saw wei guang come liao then i go find him
suddenly got 1 big big bee dont no why sot liao
straight fly n stick at my back wei guang see liao
scream n walk away to me
of cause me also scare so i quickly sweep away
the bee n call wei guang to see my bck
Luckly the bee no have (tiong) me if not i see me
die liao lo...
after that i go to meeting n saw wei nian
after meeting we call wei nian to give us free drink.
--------------------------F--I--N--I--S--H-----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment