Saturday, September 18, 2010

i am sry i also dont want de......

today morning 8:00 like that...
my mom call my rbo  n sis go to eat breakfast..
n call me wakeup with the bad mood...
i start thinking..(she noe liao??)
then i wake up n listen to her want to say wt..
she say very scare like that "u pak to ar??"
the sound like unbelieve n very scare me will...
then i say "erm.... har??...wt...yes.."she keep asking..
she say all the things lah..wednesday morning duty
go pei chong chiah ar?? then me stun liao....
(this also noe ar)..then i say somethings gt come lo
then she ask evening go playground also go pei chong chiah?
then i say no lah..she cant come out de...
then she say "still studying pak wt to har!!!"
then start come liao "blablabla!!!@#$%"
finally she say "!@#$ $%& $%^& want a teacher to tell me!!"
after scold me liao..the she go scold my sis ...(sry)
she scold"at a same skul why cant see him doing wt...blabla"
that time i think my sis want to kill me liao
then sis reply say"i hear only dont no real or not"(sis so gud)
then my mom say monday if not say clearll u will turn skul
haiz...then i call how 偷偷pak to meh..
so finally i say wif chong chiah at msn liao
sry i also dont want de...let u sad n cry liao...
i am very sry...(chong chiah!!)
i want her do bck my sis lo...
then she say we wait until form 5 wor..
haiz... see 1st bah..(sry.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment