Tuesday, September 14, 2010

want open skul le , pa pa..~.~

today is second week the holiday le..
sad..~.~ so fast wan to open skul le..
got gud got bad lah..^^
in this 2 week holiday always play com ..
n some night go to play badminton wif bro's friend
my father want buy a phone to my sis ..
but i dont have(really sad) my dad say
the final exam take a good result then i buy for u..
wah!? the 压力 suddenly come liao..~.~
my sis buy liao new phone(Hazel)...
shuang lo..but i want Yari also cant ..~.~
so long did type blog liao dont no write wt liao..
erm...ah!!
later wei guang , hong ng n yong en come my house
then morning my sis's friend(Pearly) come our house liao
then now my house got a piano service man...
so very noisy..then they come my sis's friend come
walauA!! sad lo want see movie also cant the internet
suddenly lag n putus stupid!!
later my bro want go out to collage liao
so no ppl want to fight com wif me liao ^^
the important is i cut hair liao...
cut dao so kek shui ...haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment