Thursday, September 16, 2010

my line fast fast come bck..

monrning bck from tuition...
then my bro say my sis go to starplus liao..~.~
i forget liao then i call my sis she did listen..
sien lo at house see the com again oo..
if the com got eye n mouth it also say"u again ar!!"
haiz....i want go to do execise leh...
my sis the new phone come liao lo...(hazel)
shuang lo...~.~
tmr gt tuition again but also gt badminton!!!ar!!!
i miss again a badminton with sa po...~.~sad
but tmr will go pei her go to mamak..
today morning after breakfast...
my sis came bck liao with her 3 friend...
carmen heng,pearly n teik man this 3 monkey..
come play WII until so high ...
evening i go to padang wif hong ng
we go there saw walter n many friend...
then hong ng say want go to in phone's money
after in liao...i go to sa po de house coz her mom n dad
go out liao , i go to kacau her^^(so bad)
she stand at her house door there waiting 4 me
when i come she say her bro still at house...~.~
suan lo... then we go long kai...
we saw ah kai(kah yik) n his friend ..
after that we go bck liao...
sad lo this 2 day the line dont no why cant see movie wor...
sien dao me ar.. i still want see a little bit bleach de leh..
line fast fast come back lah...I miss u so much leh..muackzzz
guan lah...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment