Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Mom Performance

night,..
after dinner we go to see my mom performance
at the 甲洞三校 there the playground..
guan huang say he saw me at there..
but i did saw him wor..
after parking liao so long we go in the playground..
the playground gt many ppl...
got many kids playing the candle..
my mom saw us liao n call us to sit in front
so in front loh!!... sit the second row leh..
we sit liao 20 minite n start sien liao..
but mom still gt second time at 10:00 ~.~
so we go to take photo...
my sis n her friend(pearly) go to play with the kids..
go to light the candle that the kids dont want de..
then take photo...
after seeing my mom performance..
my mom n her friends go to eat roti canai...
we also follow..
we sit down n stand up so many time..
the waiter also laugh..
then finally decide to sit inside..
my sis start call "milo 冰"
then her friend say "milo ais lah!!"
then start laugh..the waiter is india de..^^
then we laugh n eat n drink liao many drinks..
my sis start to play the phone funtion..
the smile detection n the frames..
so take liao many phone..
at 11:20 we go back liao..
~start lighting the candle that the kids dont want de..~

~my sis n her friend~
~the playground~
~the frames function see the word..~
~fantastic me XD~
~the smile detection~
~roti tissue~

No comments:

Post a Comment