Saturday, January 29, 2011

happy birthday!!!

today go to mid valley,
we go there see movie , play bowling , snoker  and da ji ...
at mid valley so luan n not everyone go together....
got a bit disapointed , play bowling get number 1(haha)...

then go to see the great day.......
before that go play snoker n give andrew bully...
snoker play 2 set only in 2 balls only!!

when want go back, my phone sot liao....
my mom n dad call me i can't recieve it, sry ya!!
and we so hard to go in the train n smelly inside...

finally 8:45 back to home...
and bing jiun come to my house have dinner and wait for walter.......
we 2 brother chat until very shuang......
long time did't chat with u le(bing jiun)
form 2 every day also chat, haiz.......
today so happy!!!
thx a lot for all my friends that help me clelebrate birthday
and say happy birthday to me!!!!!!
special for my geng bing jiun , andrew , yew zane , siew hwa , nicholas ,
kah wai and jer win......
I LOVE YOUR, MUACKZZZZZZZZZZZZ
GOODNITE LO!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YAP KEAT MING!!!!!!^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment