Monday, December 19, 2011

Bro's birthday.. =D

17/12 is saturday..
after we have breakfast, then go cut my fei ji head liao =(
cut liao 1 guai zai hair...hahahaXD
aiyar cincai lar..

night 8pm, bro, sis, pearly and me prepare going for bro's birthday
party with his friends..
we go 1U sing K.. wow!!
bro adi booked a 30 ppl de room..
the cost also quite "cheap" la.. 1600+ gua..

reach there, we go down de buffet and eat..
we take a lot of food and there got SUSHI!!!
we take all de food they have given..XD
then we ate at our room..
after ate, the party start..

1st i diam diam jek..
sis call me do waiter..=_=''
see who dont have drinks ar, take photo for them..blablabla..
when 11.10pm, the waiter(not me la)  bring the birthday cake in..
after they sing the song, and then bro wish..
then they say STOP!!
his secondary school friends push the candle into the cake..
left a little part of it at outside..
they call my bro use teeth to take the candle out..
when my bro take it, they push my bro's head down and stick to the cake..

then they start playing the birthday cake..
but.....
WHY I AM THE THIRD OF THEM HAS THE CREAM
ON MY FACE AND HEAD!!??
OMG!!!@@
but nvm la, just play it...

when 12:30am, i drink le not less de tiger..
then i start to sing..
i take the mic, then sing the 情歌王....
sing dou so shuang <3 hehe..
i super long time did't take the sing like this liao @@

when 2.30am we only go back..
bro need to fetch his friend back and 1 of his friend come
my house over night...
he still take my bed bed!!
then i sleep sis there lo, but........but!!!!!!!!
pearly also want overnight at sis room..
yiiiiiiiiii, no bed sleep jor..
i take the sofa de "tilam" and put on the floor..
then put 1 more sleeping beg on the tilam..
after bath then i sleep liao.. so so so so so tired.. @@


























































18/12 Sunday
we  wake up at 1+ then we go out eat..
then i very very blur..
forget to pack for breakfast for my dad..walao!! =_=''
then quickly go pack again.. hehe ^_^ "

when we back, the time almost 3pm..
then i started help mom for tonight steamboat party..
tonight is cousin they come to clelebrate my bro 21st birthday de..
my house can singK also de.. XD

when 7.30, i go bath1st..
then come down they adi started to eat..
they eat until 9pm..
then i open the sing K system for them...
then my cousin want play dota with me..
we 2 guai lan de go up and play dota..hahaXD

at 11.30, cousin go back le..
then i go down to see they play dou how le..
they adi drunk 3 bottle of wine and then drinking the hanessy..
they play until 1am like that..
then some of them adi mabok and vomit outside.. =_=''
all sing and play til very high.. hahaXD

No comments:

Post a Comment