Thursday, December 15, 2011

No Need Work lu.... =D

since yesterday start, my life back to normal..XD
no more mangkalai's life.. =(

yesterday whole day at home do add math with sis...
she very excited i learn add math, chem, phys and bio.. =_=''
she keep teaching me..haha..
and now i very understand adi...

just finish my add math tuition..
I so pro at add math ^_^
teacher no need teach me, just check my answer jek..
THX SIS!!! love u so muackzzzzzzz
see jor dont pai seh hahahaXD

long time did't blog le, so miss my blog blog..
wuuuuuu ~ ~

just now play tetris and up rank to "expert" adi..
muahahaha XD
now want quickly play DOTA 1st..
tmr no time play jor =(
sis say high school life is the most enjoy part in our life..
but it look so busy... OMG@@

next year i must get good result!!!
yo!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment