Sunday, December 11, 2011

Desa park city..

7 reach there, and then call andrew..
he say he come bring me, but i walk xia walk xia reach liao..
then andrew keep finding me, hahaXD

when i sit, then wait mai siew hwa n zane, then we start order things eat..
we ong time did't meet le, keng a lot..
the feel so shuang!! love it...
we sleep on the grass and see the sky, keep keng gai..
very long time did't feel this le..

when 9pm , we book few bicycle to play at the park..
hahaha, they cant win me..
aiyar~ i always cycle de, how they can win me jek..
we book for half hour, then when 9.30..
we cycle back the shop to return it back..

after that, we go 32F to eat ice..
wow, i call a mini milk ice add some chocolate..
not bad, coz i love milk, hahaXD
when 10pm, huang n kah wai go back le..
left me, jer win and zane..
then we also call our "transport"..
while waiting, we also chat a lot..
is a nice dinner in these few week.. =)

rmb huang n mine birthday o.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment