Thursday, December 17, 2009

17/12/09 ~DiNn3r~

2day morning after breakfast
i very sien then want open a blog
10:30a.m i start opening blog n ask my sis about blog things
before this my blog title is ........
3lo but now i change it adi become
"everythings here"
i start type the new post n say i get the reslut 1st
i finish typing but i think less somethings
so i saw ppl blog
ppl blog put unitl very beautiful but mine.......
i start ask viwawa noob about how to put music n chat box
i find n find do n do
finally i finish liao at 4:00p.m.
at night i go to a dinner with my brother
we go there n eat many things
later we drink wine with my cousins
we chat at there since 7:30 until 11:00p.m
before go bck i also drink beer with my cousin n brother

----------------F--I--N--I--S--H------------------------

2 comments: