Monday, December 21, 2009

20/12/09 ~DVD n p@rK~

today morning no have what things hapen
but at night ........
we got go more place
sunday after dinner we rest a while
then we go to pasar malam buy the DVD
my father crazy adi buy liao 8 disc
got : Final Destination 4 , Vengeance ,
Mulan , Armored , Twilight , The Twilight Saga ,
The Treasure Hunter and The Zombieland
my brother buy a shirt n we buy many food
after me n family go to the desa park city
we play many things in the park
we play since 10:00p.m. until 11:00p.m.
then tomorow we still got tuition
before we go bck
we got take many picture
then we go bck happily..



~~the DVD i bought at pasar malam~~

~~when i go to the desa prak city~~


~~my brother n I at the park~~
--------------------------F--I--N--I--S--H-----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment