Monday, December 28, 2009

24/12/09 ~My m0tH3r BirThd@y~

today is my mother birthday
at the morning when i wake up
i forget to say "happy birthday" to my mom
haha , i say liao then go to tuition
so i write liao birthday card to her
at the night we go to vectoria station eat dinner


~i very boring when the dinner haven come~

~the waiter take the red wine come so we drink ~
~when i drink red wine after this i like it very much~
~my sister drink little bit only ^.^ ~
                              ~cheer!!~
            ~we take many photo at there~
           ~out 1st food to eat , nice!!~
                  ~the tomyam soup~


               ~my brother the meel~
~my sister n my grandmother drink red wine too~
      ~after eating we take photo 2~
 
      ~my black pepper meel~
~my sister the deep prawn n lamb combo~

~my mom the sweet sweet the dontno what liao~
~my grandmother the fish~

                     ~my birthday card~
-----------------------F--I--N--I--S--H------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment