Friday, December 18, 2009

18/17/09 ~My bRoTh3r BirThd@y~


today morning i think i got tuition
then my mom say no have tuition
becuase the teacher de uncle die liao
i also dont no want to happy or sad
of couse i am happy more than sad
afternoon when i am typing blog
the telephone rang ...
my old school friend ask me wanna go to jusco
i ask my mom
my mom say ok but no time send me to the jusco
then my friend bring me to the jusco
me go there n meet with the other friend at the top floor
we go to see the avatar
me go buy ticket n my friend say me only 12 years old ( hurt )
n they cant becuase they r tall n big
n me only give RM 5 n they give RM 10
the movie (avatar) start from 2:30 until 5:15 p.m.
the avatar movie very nice n after the movie
we all go to toilet cause the time 2 long
after the 1st movie we think we want to see the 2ed
but the time not enough
at the 6:30 we go home
at the night after dinner
my mom say go to buy cake for my brother
cause my brother brithday at 17/12
they buy a RM38 tiramisu cake n later
when my father bck we together go to buy KFC wow!!
when he bck we go to buy lo
we buy a family set got 15 pieces chicken ,
cheese wedges , 7up , mash potato , salad n
2 cili sos for free ..
the total cash is RM75.55  add the cake money is
RM 113.55
we go bck home n eat happily
then my father just take a pieces chicken n eat
n he finish eating he put the bone at the put smoke the place
then my mom start scolding him
then theystart scolding each other =.=""
a birthday party become sad...
then we finish eat liao go to slp liao...

~~my ticket~~ =.=""

~~the total money of the tiramisu cake~~

~~the money of the KFC~~

~~the 15 pieces of chicken si inside this box~~
~~the mash potato n the salad~~

~~the drinks of the KFC~~
~~the cheese wedges n the chicken~~
~~the cilli sos for free~~
~~when i am eating my sis ....~~
~~my brother birthday~~
--------------------------F--I--N--I--S--H-------------------------

3 comments: