Tuesday, December 29, 2009

30/12/09 ~My pRim@ry Sch00l~

got 1 month later is my birthday
today i dont no why see the primary school picture
then i think want put my primary school on this blog
i take the photo from the book

                   ~my primary school~

                   ~my school toilet~

                       ~my school hall~

             ~my school computer lab~

                   ~my school library~

                ~my school badminton~

                   ~my school gate~

                 ~my old headmisteris~

                         ~teahers day~

                    ~school sports day~

                ~we go singapore~

                     ~so happy~

        ~my class 6S number 1 de~

           ~we sell things at the school~

                ~want cry adi=.=""~

            ~last year de children's day~

~my primary school 60 years old liao~


                     ~this is out school de~

                ~this is in school de~
------------------F--I--N--I--S--H---------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment