Saturday, February 13, 2010

13/2/10 ~除夕夜~

today is 年三十晚,
my father the 心情vey vey good
he take us go here n there,
afternoon he open the mesin n k song,
we all see liao .........
at night , this year we 1st time go out eat
we go to jinjang de one restaurent eat,
before go we all dress up....
i call my sister help me to set my hair,
after half hour me ok adi, but the girls...
at 7:45p.m. we go to restaurent by 2 car,
cause got other 亲戚...
we go there sit down then call the waiter start..
the restaurent fullhouse adi , we got 1st call adi la..
when waiting the food my sister n me take liao many photo
cause the restaurent many people the food come very slow
my father 不爽 then call the waiter faster...
when 9:45p.m. we go bck home...
I play game when waiting 12:00a.m
at 12:00 we all go 拜拜 n 点香。。
me n my sister go to xin yee 's house say 恭喜发财,
we all see whos house got put 烟花,
when 1:00a.m 左右my nieghbour take 1 box then fire it,
we all see until very 爽!!!
later finish liao 1st they take a very high the box then fire
this box fire until very high , big n beautiful..
cause this reason the stupid polis come liao
got 2 polis car came n take all the boxs=.=""
also say many things to the uncle ,
the polis want the uncle follow them but the uncle dont want
the uncle follow them with a motor ...
we all go to our house then wait n see
at 2:15a.m. 左右 i see 啊鸡(tan kar yik)
i go out n say hello n the polis things to him
he say want go other place liao then say byebye ...
2:30 a.m. i go slp liao ..........
                          ~my 亲戚~
       ~my brother n grandmother red wine~
                              ~cheers!!~
                    ~i like wine~
                     ~the wine~
                    ~the second food~
                     ~third~
       ~when waiting the food(sad)~
                              ~haha fun!!~
                    ~aiyo sexy lady~
                      ~before go bck home~
----------------------------F--I--N--I--S--H----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment