Wednesday, February 17, 2010

17/210 ~年初四~

today morning also my mom call us wake up
but we also very tried , then she scold here n
there then win liao lo........
we wake up eat breakfast liao ,
then go to my 三姨 house
we go there sit liao 3 hour for wait other people
then all together go to 四姨house ,
we go there n many people adi at the back there
me n my brother go to see ,
there is a basketball court , there play basketball
with money , one ball RM2 then got 5 time u can in
see u pk with u lo , if the people in 2 ball ,
u in 4 ball then the people must give u RM4 lo
i win liao RM10++ shuang
then we go other house we play card,
11st i lose the then i change place win adi
last we go to 大姨house,
we are the last go there cause want buy somethings
go there got many things eat after eat
me start 赌钱liao 1 year 1 time ma...
at 6:00p.m. we go home liao
cause my brother the friend night got come
after eat dinner my cousin also come liao
my house got 2 laptop n 1 pc
then we 3 people lan dota play liao 3 game
shuang dao 爆炸play until 11:00p.m
then they all go bck liao,
my brother n their friend all go out eat
at 10:30p.m they all come bck liao
some of his friend k song n some play card
we also play card , at 11:30 they all go bck home liao
then i clean the place then go sleep ...
--------------------F--I--N--I--S--H----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment