Tuesday, February 16, 2010

15/2/10 ~年初二~

today is the second day of C.N.Y,
cause yesterday we so late sleep,
so today very 累liao ,
we 10:00a.m. wake up n
go to mother the mother house..
1st we go there no have many people ..
so we go to father the 干娘house
we go there n meet my cousin ,
so we play card with money ,
i bring RM3 only cause yesterday i read
newspaper see this year me very good
so i  trust my luck n bring RM3 only
i go there win liao RN15...
then we go bck to grandmother house
we wait people come n play card...
but not more people , buy atlest n play..
i win until RM31 , haha shuang
then we quickly eat dinner cause at 5:00p.m
got 舞狮 so i eat dinner quickly n they come liao
we go out n outside is very very hot,
1st they fire the 红炮then the 舞狮start dance
the 舞狮dance liao half hour then my mom bring the
bear come out n let the 舞狮drink ,
we think the people inside the 舞狮will dont want
unbelief the people inside very hot n thristy,
we they drink very happily, the 舞狮got 2 people inside ma
got 1 舞狮the back side the people is a kid
so he cant drink beer , then got 1 boy go in n help drink
so funny , then the 舞狮do like (mabok) liao
then finish liao we all go in the room cause got air-cool
at8:00p.m. we go bck liao , cause want go other place
we go to grandmother(father side) the 亲戚house
they got so many people but we dont no de
my mother n sister go to eat my father go chat
n my bother n me go to play card, at that side i bring
many money but it start i lose liao RM10
many people also lose so we change the game
then i start win bck my money...
at 11:40p.m. we go bck home liao..


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------F--I--N--I--S--H----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment