Friday, February 12, 2010

30/1/2010 ~My BirThd@y p@rtY~

sorry for so long no have upload , lazy....
that day is my birthday n open a party..
when 6:15 its start raining ,
i was worry because i open a BBQ party,
at this time andrew , his brother , che xiong ,
n ah kit come liao,
i take the umbrella to take them ,
at 6:45 the rain start stop already ,
at that time i call wei guang n yong en ,
after 5 minites they come,
after that many people come liao ...
we start BBQ .......!!!!!
after BBQ got some people still at out there ,
n the girls all go k song , so pro
n my party the singer is hui ying ,
she very like k song , at that time she sing until bck..
then we start play game card 1st lo,
but many people fell sien adi..
wei guang lo say he adi think the game ..
then no have , we play the true or there..
when 10:00 my sister bck n put the cake out ...
everyone go there sing birthday song to me ,
me very presure n happy la..
then all boys n girls take a photo ...
my mother cut the cake n i give everyone ..
then shu yong start play the cake ..
i go in then every boy stand out the door wait me ..
@#$%  sot sot de RM 60 the cake
i also haven eat 1time then all take to play liao=.=""
after that many people say want go bck lo...
after that my father sent the girls bck...
n sent me to the playgound there play basketball..
we play until 11:30 then go bck liao...
i wear the new shirt RM40 1st time wear,
got cake la cream la n many peluh haiz...














                          tart BBQ lo!!~
~fast take things eat lo later no have liao!!~
                               he girls~
                        ~chat when eat~
             ~the party singer~
                     ~other 4 girls~
                   ~the boy singer gamebateh~
                          ~come la~
                       ~2 best friend~
                              ~the card game~
         ~lose liao drink the bitter things~
                   ~bing jiun also got drink~
                       ~play true or there~
                             ~my cake~
             ~all boys come take a photo ba~
               ~take this photo got presure~
                       ~all the people ~
                      ~start play cake~
                ~see i am the red shirt de~
                       ~my present ~
--------------------------F--I--N--I--S--H---------------------------

2 comments:

  1. wah....
    my picture so ugly leh.....
    walau A.....
    ha ha...
    i really like k song...
    when i sing the song....
    i feel i like the singer already...
    ha ha...
    but want to be a singer....
    so difficult....
    so is impossible....
    haizzz....
    however....
    happy birthday...YKM....XD....

    ReplyDelete
  2. did't saw your comment, so ps ><
    thx..

    ReplyDelete