Saturday, February 20, 2010

19/2/10 ~年初六~

cause yesterday nth to write ,
so no need write lo......
today morning i wake up then hear
got people come my house adi,
after that i do down then say hi n take angpao
i go to eat breakfast 1st my mom n dad ,
at outside talk with the people
after eat i saw nth to do so go to play com.
At night , me n family go out n 吃素with
my grandmother n father (mom side)
we eat liao many food all is very cute de
after eat all the 亲戚got go to 吃素 all come my house
my 亲戚all very big liao so all k song
me very sien then my cousin come liao ,
so we can lan dota with 3 computer (shuang)
we play until 12:00++ so shuang la ..
after that we clear liao the things then go to sleep..














                  ~the fish with no bone~
----------------------F--I--N--I--S--H-------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment