Monday, November 29, 2010

I GOT A NEW HANDPHONE!!!!

afternoon after lunch ,
i do homework for tomorrow tuition...
want to write an essay about "mengawalkan gaya hidup sihat"
i write a bit n see bleach a bit in front of com table...XD
finish my essay , i start loading my bleach....

2:00p.m coz the tuition teacher say wan to read about the novel...
so i start to read....
now i read until 13pg only...XD
then play dota liao....

then my mom call me ,
say ah di "u want a phone??"
1st i think , i dont want those cheap phone lah!!!
then she still call me check J105I ...n the nokia X3
i think is very cheap phone coz i cant check at sony ericsson website..
then go check at google lo...

at this time my sis come....
i say "mom want to buy a phone for me leh" to my sis
my sis say "see!!, what phone??"
"J105I" or nokia "X3"
then we 2 check n check ,
see which phone better ....

why we cant find J105i at sony ericsson home page de?
then see at google the name is "NAITE" at SE
finally my sis say sony ericsson lah!!!
then i ask my mom when the phone will come??
then she say maybe 1 or 2 week lah!!
=.="" so long ...
start waiting for my 1st phone ...!!
miss u !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment