Saturday, November 6, 2010

YAP LING SZE FORGET TO TAKE MY SHOES!!!!

today morning we go to badminton...
i got my shoes's bag , bottle n the bag...
my sis only take the bottle n forget to take my shoes!!
when we are going to starplus by sitting in PEARLY's aunt's car,
i say where is my shoes , she look at me like very inersen!!@#$
then i play 3 hours no have shoes!!

after that go to old town wif my sis n her many friend...
coz very hungry n eat adi half nasi lemak at house...
go there eat the asam lasak n a "gao" coffee ice....

night ,  me , bro n dad go see my grandpa...
today is the third day he live at hospital...
now he no bleeding adi n he like very nice adi...
after that , eat supper n open com fight dota wif my bro...
then write blog blog , oin oin liao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment