Friday, December 3, 2010

i want go cc!!!

morning very tired n sis call me wake up!!(~.~"")
always like that , no need but clock liao...
then go to pasar have our breakfast..
n buy a lot of things....

bck to home half an hour,
bro came bck and ask whether want to play basketball with cousin...
then go lo , at home also nth to do..
when we go until "记得吃" then telephone rang!!
cousin say "sry ar , we go to badminton at "记得吃" nearby...

then my bro scare malu go bck n change the shirt...
then we play until 1:00p.m.
when we bck , we send my cousin bck to his house n ask other cousin
want go to cc or not...
he say he got badminton training later wor...
then nth lo , tomorrow lah!!

we go to eat roti canak as lunch ...
when want reach our house...
at skul there saw hong ng n his brother also bck ....
hong ng stupid call his bro stop at my house...
then come my house liao coz his bro dont want wait him...hahaXD
come til 3:00p.m he go bck home play com wif me...

No comments:

Post a Comment