Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

today is the last blog in 2010 years....
2 n half days open school le , this holiday why so fast finish...
haiz............... damn stupid PMR is COMING

morning go to starplus n did't see anyone at there.....
then call my bro come fetch me back n go to market...
my mom say she so scare seeing the new years things at market......
coz she say "money haven reach but the things all nid to buy adi....
pass by school , saw many standard 6 de  coming out from school ....
damn fast , still thinking that 1st day come to school...
but now form 3 liao , n i think the 1st day i will late to school hahaXD...

"somebody" let me see her blog le , hahaXD
dont no her blog got wat , did't let me see........
my phone change to 0166471573 le ....
coz all friend also digi de...
dont no next years got leng lui or not leh......
dont no next years i will how ??
dont no next years PMR result will how??
dont no next years my friends got boy / girl friend or not......
haiz.......

tonight go to desa park city , hope got a last good memory at 2010 year...!!!
friends thx your help me n care me at this year....
muackzzzzzz love u guys!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment