Monday, December 13, 2010

next year!! 3C ^^

today is my sis exam the last day..
chinese paper...
i can comfrom her come back will very noise..
wah!!! yesterday sis say PEARLY want to come my house OVERNIGHT!!!!
coz tomorrow they want go to genting adi...
the PEARLY can come until call her kai jie liao,
my grandmom also knew her adi...

my mom call my sis to bring me go to genting ,
then my sis say 14 ppl live in a room...WALAUA!!!!
how to slp also dont no...
think about it , if 1 ppl go in the toilet n bath half hours..
then want to wait how long , OH MY GODNESS!!
listen until here i also dont want go liao.....~.~(sis dont let)
coz 10 girls , other 3 boys (got girlfriend inside the 10 ppl)

why they want to live in a room ,
coz got somebody want to live 2 days ,
n other want to overnight 1 night only...
then the 2days person say if book other room 2 days very expensive...
so.....

yesterday tuition 6 hours ....(so boring)
later 2:30~4:00 again...

after that , i go to  play tabletennis wif my bro...
but did't have place to play le so we play badminton...
after that , hong ng n me cycle into skul..
we go to see which class are we ,
next year me 3C n he 3G ...
yew zane , andrew , guan huang , kah wai , n yee xin also at 3C...
sad , next year want 6:30 wake up like a zombies....
oh my god!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment