Tuesday, December 21, 2010

my phone money wont decrease......

yesterday night 8:30 start make tang yuan ...
this year dont no why no have mood ...
my tang yuan so lame,
we make until 10:00 then go out see movie........

today morning help my sis take the teks book go to skul..
i also go to skul take the from 3 book list ....
nothing to buy the , at here tell everyone when the teacher need,
then u go outside to buy, coz skul the so exp...
when we bck n start going up to my bro's car,
we smell got shit, then start asking "who step on the shit!!'
then all check "NO , NO , NO , YES!!"
my sis win!!
so smelly then i cant sit inside ....
then quickly go home n clean it...

just now sms to hui ern , she at singapore now ,
but i send to her then, my phone money wont decrease,
dont no why, ong hui ern got recieve my sms???
but anyways i sms to so many person like hong ng , B.jiun ,
wei guang n mom ,sis ,bro , but my money is still 28.78
i like it , but they got recieve my sms ....

No comments:

Post a Comment