Wednesday, December 1, 2010

RM50!!

noon go to hong ng house...
skip.....

night when my mom come back.,
my dad call her give money to grandpa n grandma ...
then ask my grandpa "u will remember to give money to your wife??"
coz my grandpa got a bit forgetful...(old adi)
then my grandpa laugh lo"will lah of coz .."(coz he love money so  much)

then second give my bro money,
dont no how many hundred ....
then i ask my mom they all got 百百声。。
i want 十够了。。
then my mom really give leh!!
hahaXD
she give RM50 then say u take RM20 ,
sis take RM30....
haha shuang dao....XD
got money take enougg liao...

night we 2 also forget the money liao...
put the sofa there ..
then my mom ask got take the RM20 ar?!
wah!!!shit!!! i say forget liao then my sis also look at me...
then we 2 go down see the sofa ...~.~''
my dad slping at the sofa...walauA

that is so funny we find the RM50...
see here n there , when my dad move a bit then we see...
finally we find it n my dad slping on it...
haha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment