Saturday, October 16, 2010

9 days only need exam le....

wednesday 13/10,
got 2 girls come n need my help ar..!!
say want borrow my geografi teks book...
then i start think(erm.. ok lar , girls wat, wont
kidnap my teks book lah) 
OK lo , i take my teks book n borrow them...
after long time..start recess le...
then i think(will their class after recess)..
suan lo..i still waiting...

thursday 14/10,
i haven ask them when i meet the other 1 girl,
coz i dont no her name ..
then still waiting lo..
then after recess or skul i got ask hui ern 1 time ..
she say go ask her friend  then ok lo..

friday 15/10,
when go class i ask her again ...
she say liao same same the things..
suan lo...trust u again..
after skul liao ask  u again ...
(u say.....say......ask again lo...........)
wah!!! my geografi kidnapped by ONG HUI ERN N HER FRIEND!!!
give me bck my geografi ar...
got 9 days need exam liao lah...
fast fast find my geografi ar!!!

saterday 16/10,
afternoon after tuition go to eat MCdonald...
skip....
night my mom the friend come..
say"wah your son n daughter all so big liao hor!!"
then i open facebook see dao hui ern give me the messeng say
"her friend put my teks book on my table n dont no how liao"
my book!!!

saterday 10:39p.m,
chating wif hui ern( sa po XD)
she say her friend call 敏淇 need my book wor
then who put my book bck then i dont no liao...
haiz....then need so say sry mah??(hui ern)
say lah nvm "SRY ONG HUI ERN"
ok,finish...just now add liao敏淇
then think want go to say elo at her facebook or not
then think again, dont want lah later he dont choi me then~.~
n that time i will say to her , she take liao my book book...
lose liao ar!!i update blog very slow lo..
haiz... suan gambateh..

11:00p.m.,
ONG HUI ERN  say she no have type wrong wor...
u win all lor....call me "guai" zaii(heng sa po)
talking MY&BJ ^^

11:23p.m,
we say who is shorter..
of coz is her lah^^haha
i say me 161cm she not believe wor..
say me lie to her...
next, she want play wii
when PMR us holiday , i call wan ling to call all ppl come
then she say wan ling say not comform~.~
finally, fight who is pig~.~..
her blog http://ern-world-life-love.blogspot.com/
so become ern-world-love-pig, yeah(wu liao)
then the pig off le ..sien lo...need off also...

No comments:

Post a Comment