Saturday, October 23, 2010

merentas desa(din go)

today din go to jogging coz...(lazy)
when 11:00 i wake up n after half an hour wei guang come.
he say no keys to enter his house...
nvm lo, i borrow him phone n call ...

afternoon i doing my maths...
my fomular forget adi....
give my sis scold..~.~ then do liao many maths...
n learn liao many.....
6:00 i came down n open com facebooking....

6:30 my qing qi came....
i call hong ng quickly come n bring me out...
coz the qing qi is very sien de....

7:30 we walk to walter's sister de party.....
1st we go there n eat nth...
until wei guang come n then we see got steamboot...
we 2 go take the food we wanna to eat n put in tomyam sup...
coz fast ok, very hungry liao...XD
we 3 ppl eat liao 2 boal of tomyam sup...

8:45 p.m,i go bck n go to jusco wif bro n sis...
go buy some book n then bck...
after we came bck, bro n I play Wii until 11:50p.m.

ONG HUI ERN dont want play meh??
tomorrow exam lo...
wish everyone gudluck in your exam...
me too..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment