Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ong hui ern ponteng 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaXD(copy me)

ong hui ern so noob(/029) hahaXD

today morning go duty n 9:30 go there hahaXD...
wei guang lah always late de...(not me)
i 8:30 go his home liao...
after that i finish my project it cost RM5.50
my money.....gone!!! coz i am not rich...!!!

when SJ, chong chiah say got somethigns for me...
then she like malu lah...then so late give ..
i dont want choi n wait her coz want go to toilet...
when go to toilet she give me liao wor....
by using the pass by..
she call yew zanr to give me when i go to say wif teacher i want go WC
then KAMALAR think i am got problem wif yew zane...
OH MY GOD!!! the kamalar damn noob...!!

rehat, i want go to kacau my mami de...
then see liao many time did't saw wor...
nvm lor..(cant play liao)...
haiz.... sien....

when i want go bck...
i hear xing ren say kar chun go to show love wif chong chiah..
finaly fail...XD

bck home n study SJ when my dad is seeing 读心神探..
he still want me help him to open....
wah...then i no mood to study liao....
then come to update my blog blog....


ONG HUI ERN U VERY FAST MEH??? :P
come 1 on 1 lah!!!(joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment