Sunday, October 17, 2010

i hate super glue

still can update blog coz the door haven close yet...^^
just now my sis's chair's nail 松adi ..
so we get go to choose some nail n a hammer...
1st we help our bro the cupboard's door...
coz he lazy n dont no how to do it (stupid lah)
after 5 minites, we KO the door adi..
ok next, my sis' chair...
this also very fast n use the same time...
after that, i start think (my toilet door can repair or not...)
then i think liao a plan...
1st use the super glue to stick the short nail wif the locker...
then use taps to stick it more stabil...
but i accidenly open the glur opener n the super glue ....
is all at my hand...firstly it is a bit hot n then all of your hand
will stick together...OH MY GOD!!!
i delay le 1 second n quickly go to put my hand in the water...
luckly is not very importent n i slowly tare the glue come out...
but still got a little bit at my hand..
n my must cut my finger nail off...cant use finger nail to play guitar le..
SAD!!wat a stupid day....
then nvm..
after that i open the nail suddenly faill down..
then i use glue again....
the glue very full n fall at my hand again again AR!!!
want mad adi..finally the toilet door is same...
still like that....ar!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate u super glue...

No comments:

Post a Comment